Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Gayest College Football Fan Found

"College football means the leaves are falling, the wood stove is being lit again, and the waist bands will ever enlarge as my father and I rekindle an old tradition of watching our favorite college team battle for another chance at a bowl game."
"I break down my reasons for loving college football into the five Fs. Family, friends, food, fall and football. In 2004 I add a sixth F - Fiesta Bowl." This came from Chuck Oliver of Murray, Utah, and was printed in the Salt Lake Tribune. Are you f'ing serious? The more I read it, the gayer it becomes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!