Tuesday, August 28, 2007

LSU Mississippi State Prediction



LSU 38 Mississippi State 10

I would like to go with 45-3, because I think LSU's offense should be able to hang forty something on State and because I hate thinking about the Bulldogs even being able to score, but I think 38-10 is about right when you think about it. LSU is playing in its first game and with a new QB and with a new coordinator. Also, State is at home and should be able to score a late touchdown on LSU's scrubs, who could start for State. State also returns much of its defense, who some pretend is good. Let's get this straight, State's D is good FOR STATE. If LSU only scores 31 I wouldn't worry.

1 comment:

afinewagoneer said...

Looks like your second score was a bit more accurate. 45-0, not bad but I thought the game was a lot closer than the score reflects, especially on the first half.