Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Starbury



I never grow tired of Stephon Marbury a.k.a. Starbury's antics because they are so damn entertaining. The lastest is him threatening Isiah Thomas because he didn't start Starbury.

The New York Daily News reports it as: "Isiah has to start me," Marbury fumed, according to the source. "I've got so much (stuff) on Isiah and he knows it. He thinks he can (get) me. But I'll (get) him first. You have no idea what I know." http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/2007/11/14/2007-11-14_stephon_marbury_threatens_to_dish_info_a.html

Actually, I think I know what he knows. I do not know Starbury personally, but my perception of him is that he is not a big news watcher or newspaper reader. He probably just heard about the $11.6 Million sexual harassment lawsuit Thomas lost and the fact that the Knicks picked up the tab.

No comments: